● DC output voltage limit: 50 volts (optional up to 75 volts)
● DC output current limit: 10 A
● Maximum output power 300 W
● Pulsations below 1 mV.
Power supplies are built on a modern element base according to an inverter circuit with a linear regulator, which is based on a high-performance microcontroller - which made it possible to achieve the following parameters:
● Minimum pulsation level;
● High-contrast LCD display ;
● Internal high stability reference voltage source and precision ADC ;
● Interface availability.
No reviews found