Emotional Intelligence Practice Book is a month of exercise for teens.
Who is the exercise for:
- who do not understand their emotions and cannot appreciate them;
- does not know how to thank correctly and how emotions differ from feelings;
- does not understand how to use negative emotions in a positive way;
- does not think about how emotions affect people's activities;
- does not understand how to achieve his goals without harming other people.
If any of the above sound familiar, then a magazine is a great tool for making changes in your teen's life!
The collection was developed by experts in the development of emotional intelligence.
Collections of practical tasks for schoolchildren aged 10-17.
No reviews found