High power LED luminaire "Ecolumen Arena-850"
Luminous flux 123860 lm.
Dimensions, mm 460x550x280
Weight 47.8 kg.
Areas of application of the modular spotlight directional light:
- pole lighting of stadiums, mass sports facilities, sports facilities
- coverage of television broadcasts of sports or cultural events of any level
- directional light fixtures for airfields, airports
- lighting for large parking lots, large industrial areas
- lighting systems for concert venues
- floodlights for seaports and logistics centers
- general floodlighting of objects of any complexity
The use of secondary optics, which has a luminous flux angle from 20 ° to 90 ° and the ability to change the angle of inclination of individual light modules, makes it possible to illuminate areas both under the floodlight itself and remote from it at a distance of up to 150-200 m using directional light.
The modular model of the luminaire allows to obtain floodlights with a power of up to 2 kW and a luminous flux of up to 270,000 lm.
The blown-out design of the body significantly reduces the weight of the product and the wind load.
All LED lamps "Arena" have protection against long-term overvoltage up to 420V and protection against impulse (lightning) discharges up to 6000V.
All luminaires comply with the requirements of TR CU 004/2011 "On the safety of low-voltage equipment" and TR CU 020/2011 "Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment", confirmed by the CU certificate.