Pigment paste Polymer O is designed to tint toys made of PVC-plastisol, baits, two-component epoxy, artificial leather, tent materials, bulliurethanes, silicon organic base, pantaphthalic base and nitrocellulose base.
Ingredients: pigment, flexibilizer, functional additives.
Recommended amount of color paste: up to 6% from the total weight of material (base+hardener).
Features of the pigment paste Polymer O:
- high pigment concentration;
- does not change the properties of the colored base;
- accurate color penetration from batch to batch;
- possibility of volumetric and weight dosing;
- 5 freeze-thaw cycles;
- formulations for RAL, NCS and other color systems;
- ready-made tinting systems for PVC, polyurethane and epoxy filler floors;
- possibility to adapt the recipe base to the customer's materials;
- particle size (not more): 20 µm;
- packaging: 0,05l, 1l, 5l, 20l.
color: red fluorescent;
pigment concentration: 50%.