Tinting materials (bases):
- water-dispersion paints (based on acrylic, styrene-acrylic, styrene-butadiene, latex dispersions);
- organosoluble paints (alkyd enamels, oil paints);
- decorative plasters and textured coatings;
- materials for wood protection;
- artistic paints;
- construction mixtures based on cement and plaster binders;
- latex products;
- products based on water emulsion and water-soluble resins.
Ingredients: pigment, water, filler, glycol, additives.ᅠ
Recommended amount of color paste: up to 10% from the total weight of material.
Features of thr pigment pastes UPC:
- high pigment concentration;
- does not change the properties of the colored base;
- accurate color penetration from batch to batch;
- 5 freeze-thaw cycles;
- possibility of weight dosing;
- formulations for RAL, NCS and other color systems;
- possibility to adapt the recipe base to the customer's materials;
- particle size (not more): 5 µm;
- packaging: 1l, 5l, 20l.
color index: PW 6;
pigment concentration: 51%.